Learning through your body means learning through the physical experience of your body: bringing attention to the sensations and experiences within your body, learning how you are creating these through your patterns of breathing and tension and learning how to stop these and allow your subtle energy to flow in new ways.
I work with the Grinberg Method to bring relief from physical symptoms and to support you to make profound changes in the automatic and repetitive emotional, thought and behaviour patterns that prevent you from living the life you want.
Using different forms of touch, breathing and greater body awareness, deep patterns of tension can be released and a sense of freedom and flow regained. Your body is full of resources, strength and vitality – it is where your true confidence and security resides. Working to release old patterns of tension will enable you to experience these and achieve your aims.
I have worked successfully with clients on a variety of issues including:
- On-going health issues: chronic aches and pains
- Anxiety, nerves and tension
- Career issues: what next?
- Grief and loss
- Lack of sense of purpose, or lack of clarity
- Lack of energy, sluggishness
- Managing your time: dealing with procrastinating or lack of structure in life
- Over-work and burn out
- Preparing for critical meetings and interviews
- Relationships and communications: such as developing strong boundaries, expressing your needs, respecting others
- Self esteem and confidence
- Stress at work, effectiveness and motivation
- Support during major life transitions
Contact me for more information or to arrange an introductory session by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org